Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A New Era

I’ve decided to begin a more purposed blog here. I have always been an opinionated, detail-oriented musician and listener, so it just makes sense to begin discussing music here instead of anything else.

I will start with what I call background impressions: quick reviews of a handful of this weeks releases based on a single listen while at work. I will try to keep each to a sentence or two and a 1–5 star rating. I will try to do these on a Tuesday as often as I can.

If there is a new release I feel deserves a more in-depth review, I will post this separately. These will only be for albums that are a 4 or 5 star album.

In addition to new releases, I intend to post on concerts I attend and albums I have owned for a while. I may expand the content as I see other opportunities to opine, but I think this should make a good start.

No comments: